Monday 13 March 2017

A New Hobby

For quite a while I have been meaning to pick up my mum's camera and practice photography... That has happened about twice in the past three weeks. Yeah I have commitment issues XD, no real talk I'd love to take up photography and practice... Like proper practice. So today I grabbed a camera and went to town.



I recently cleaned out my terrarium bowl as it was looking pretty sad and plus I thought it look cool with flowers and water as opposed to the dirt and dying plants. Then yesterday I wanted to try paint it in watercolour as I'm trying to start painting still life not tutorials online or the still life you find on pinterest ;)


Han x


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I love all the bright colours

      Delete
    2. I really enjoyed the bright colours as well.

      Delete
  2. Very good. Photography is a wonderful art/craft to pursue.

    ReplyDelete